Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall TV

The only good thing about summer ending is the start of fall TV shows. It almost makes up for the whole back to school thing. Around here we quite enjoy our television time. We don't have a lot of free time, and of course we don't spend it all in front of the screen, but it is something we both enjoy. 

Shows we are enjoying now...

Hell's Kitchen (anyone else miss Master Chef?)
Take the Money and Run
Project Runway (okay, mostly me on this one but Carson watches if he is in the room)

Shows are are excited for...

Bones
How I Met Your Mother
Parks and Recreation
Psych
Parenthood (mostly me)
Glee (again...mostly me)
Castle
New Girl (probably all me on this one)
House
Anything football (mostly Carson)

Like I said, we don't have a lot of free time, so the likelihood of keeping up on all of these shows is low, but thanks to the miraculous technology of the DVR we can try. 

Have we missed any good ones?

1 comment:

  1. Dirty girl watching Glee haha. I am not allowed to. and truly I dont think i am missing anything.

    ReplyDelete