Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween

I love decorating...and Carson loves Halloween. Put the two together and you have a fully Halloween decorated apartment (or at least main room). The only problem is that our decorating styles are completely different. Carson likes his Halloween decorations to be scary, and I like mine cute and happy (and mostly homemade). Putting the two of them together is...interesting. 

I'll show you.

My idea of decorating.

Carson's idea of decorating. (I find this guy super creepy...except for the fact that the position of his left hand makes it look like he doesn't know the answer to my question)

My idea.

Carson's idea.

Mine.

Carson's. 

Get the picture? So all together our apartment is just a mesh of styles. Something like this.

Carson's on the top and mine on the bottom.

Even though it totally doesn't go together, I like it. It makes me get into the mood of Halloween (a holiday I have never really liked to be honest). Now I can't wait for Christmas. Who knows what the two of us will be able to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment