Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SAMply Irresistible

Lately I have been obsessed with subway art, creating things (with my Silhouette Cameo especially), and decorating for holidays. So, I decided to combine them all in my latest project - St. Patrick's Day subway art on canvas...and I wanted to share it with you. 


Although I used my Cameo to help make this, there is no vinyl or paper on the canvas...just paint. That way the cool texture of the canvas shows through the entire thing. See?


I have been thinking about creating a shop on Etsy for a while now to share and sell my projects, and I was so pleased with the way this piece turned out that I decided to just go for it. So, I now have at Etsy shop - SAMply Irresistible (get it? sam + simply irresistible). So far this is the only thing in my shop, but I am working on an Easter version and I have a million other ideas...so it won't be alone for long. So...you should go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO IMPRESSED when I saw this at Sunday dinner. Can't wait to see what else you do. Good for you for doing the Etsy thing. I have thought about it so many times but am afraid to commit.

    ReplyDelete