Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer Classes

This semester is the last semester of my nursing program. I cannot believe it is almost over! For my last clinical rotation I am working with the nurses at American Fork Hospital in their Level II Nursery. I am so excited to start! I love working with babies. Some people don't understand it, but I absolutely love it. 


I am also taking Spanish for Medical Providers and a class on nurse leadership, so the semester should keep me busy. 

Carson started his Spring term class, Statics, a few weeks ago. Let's just say it is not his favorite class. Good thing there are only a few weeks left and before he switches to Mechanics of Materials for the Summer term.

Even though taking classes during the summer isn't the most fun way to spend our time, we are both trying to work hard because the end is definitely in sight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment