Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elder Topham - Called to Serve


My brother has been called to serve a mission for our church - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - in Novosibirsk, Russia. He entered the Provo MTC on May 18 and will be there for three months until he heads to Russia. 


Drew will be teaching the Russian people all about this book, The Book of Mormon

I am really going to miss this kid while he is gone. We are only three years apart and have grown to truly love each other. Growing up Drew has been a pest, a partner in crime, a confidant, a source of comfort and inspiration, and a friend. 


I am really grateful for the experiences we have shared so far and I know there will be many more when he gets home. 


Until then I know that he is doing what he should be doing and what he wants to be doing. So far he is loving the MTC and he can't wait to preach the gospel to the Russian people. I know he will be an excellent missionary because of his faith, intelligence, personality, and love for people and the gospel. 

If you want to keep up with Drew while he is gone, follow his blog where my family posts his weekly emails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment