Thursday, February 16, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

I don't have to tell you that the New York Giants are a big deal around our house...so it was a very happy day when they made it to the Super Bowl. 


It was also my father-in-law's (FIL? is that a thing?) birthday dinner that day so we kind of combined the parties. My MIL made an amazing dinner, we watched my FIL (yep...I'm making it a thing) open his birthday presents, and then we watched the game with some typical Super Bowl party treats. 

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have from that day.
The seven layer dip I made for the party.

It was close but, as you most likely already know, the Giants came out victorious.

Carson was very excited of course and we still have the game recorded on our DVR. I have a feeling I won't be allowed to delete it for a while. 

I really need to be better at taking pictures of our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment