Friday, January 6, 2012

Caught Up...Finally

I have heard the complaints {cough *Sarah and Dallan* cough} about my lack of blogging and I have finally done something about it. 

School got busy with end-of-semester projects and finals, but I thought I would be able to return to my blog as soon as school was over. Ha! Somehow I was even busier during my "break." Between work, parties, family events, and holidays I honestly didn't even think about my blog. (who wants to be the one typing away while everyone else is playing games or something?) Then in Brian Head, when I actually had some time, I didn't have internet access. 

But now my to-do list is all checked off and I can guiltlessly return to blogging. 

So, from Thanksgiving to the present, I am caught up. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment