Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not Too Long Ago...

...we got married. And now you (finally) get to see pictures of it!

Don't blame my fabulous photographer (thank you Jennie Slade) for the lateness of these pictures. I have had them for a while, I'm just terrible at this blogging thing lately.

Warning...there are a lot of pictures in this post. I will not blame you for giving up in the middle.

After the temple...








the whole group

all of the kids (my cousins and Carson's nieces and nephews)

grandparents

my family

mother of the bride

brothers

Carson's family

Carson's mom

groomsmen

sisters


bridesmaids 








The brunch...










The reception...





 the line











 a little sibling rivalry...

...followed by a nap

 the bouquet toss



 yes, there was a train at my wedding

 I guess Carson doesn't like my dancing





the end.

Just kidding. 

A few weeks after the party in Las Vegas we had another reception in Utah. It was lovely and I am so grateful for all of the work Carson's family put into it. Unfortunately, I only have pictures of the cake cutting. So...here you go.



I can't express how thankful I am for everyone that made these two days what they were, and I know Carson feels the same way. We felt so loved by all of this and will never forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Now that I have the first comment on 3 posts in a row (am I repeating myself)(I feel like a stocker)... You are BEAUTIFUL and the pictures are great. I love your dress and have a bright yellow shirt with the same type of neck thing going on. I love the dress and of course the girl wearing the dress, YOU! Both receptions were fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete