Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flag Football

Carson loves football. Period. BYU football, New York Giants football, Flake football (with his brothers and cousins), and flag football. 

I have been watching Carson play flag football at BYU since before we were dating. No, I was not stalking him or trying to get his attention so he would ask me out, I was there with Jess as she supported Ryan. And Carson just happened to be there too. 

Last winter the boys won the intramural championships, so they decided it was time to step it up and move up a division. As a result, the last couple of seasons haven't been super successful, but they have still be fun to watch. 

a blurry Carson running for the catch

team huddle time

Carson playing center

I wasn't trying to make this artsy or anything, the sun just happened to be setting right in front of us

No comments:

Post a Comment