Monday, August 22, 2011

6 Months

So I though that I wouldn't have a problem keeping my blog updated over summer, but I was wrong. Very wrong. I'm sorry. I will try to be better. 

In June Carson and I celebrated our six month anniversary. We didn't make a huge deal out of it or anything, but we went out to dinner and then up to Uncle Lawrence's house to ride horses. It is always fun to spend summer nights up the canyon where it is nice and cool.

We went to dinner at Carson's favorite - Outback. When I asked him if we could take a picture I got a look of disgust. Yes, my husband hates taking pictures. Just take my word for it, we were there. 

We have had a few dates at Uncle Lawrence's place but I never get tired of going up there. We usually bring hot dogs and smores to roast in the fire and of course the rope swing and zip lines are fun. If that isn't enough there are also horses. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures because we took most of them (including videos) on Carson's phone and they got deleted. grrr. Here is what we do have. 

 Carson on the rope swing. I don't think he was as scared as he looks. 

 The horses had some brand new colts that followed their moms around everywhere. All night Carson was trying to catch this one so we had to take a victory picture when he succeeded. 

It is funny to me to see grown men so infatuated with a baby horse. Kinda sweet actually. 

Even though it isn't well documented at all, we had a good time and are always thankful to Uncle Lawrence for letting us crash his yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment