Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back 2 School

Yep. It is that time again. Time for the books, the highlighters, the studying, the tests, the papers, the stress, and most important, the learning. I don't have a classic first day of school picture because Carson said it was cheesy and I couldn't take one of him, and then he had left for the day by the time I was ready, or I totally would have done it. Oh well. We both looked fabulous. Just trust me. Ha. 

Wondering what we are studying this semester?

On his quest for a manufacturing engineering degree, Carson's line up includes: 

Chemistry
Trigonometry
LDS Marriage and Family
Manufacturing Leadership
Material Removal


My line up:

Psychology of Human Development
Nutrition 

If some of you are thinking wait, Sam, didn't you just graduate...what are you doing back in school, I will explain. No, it is not because I am a nerd and I need school in my life and I thought these classes would be fun for my spare time. Even though I am a nerd, the real reason is that I am now applying for both PA school and the accelerated nursing program at the University of Utah (I know... I know...) for next fall. The only problem is I still have a few prerequisites for the nursing program. Hence, more school after graduation. 

Along with school we are both still working so we will definitely have a busy semester, but so far things have started off great. As tough as school is sometimes, I am excited to see what this semester will bring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment