Monday, August 29, 2011

From the Bookshelf

With school on a little break for a few months, I have revisited my love for reading. I started with this book.


I knew this book was really popular in the business world, I had heard it was life changing, and I read the teenage version (written by Stephen Covey's son) when I was in high school, so I decided to give this book a try. 

Verdict: I loved it. I know it is cliche to say that a book changed your life or something, but this book really did influence me and has changed me. This book is one of those that I plan on reading every summer or something because I know I can get so much more out of it. I know that if I apply the principles taught in this book I can live a fulfilling and successful life. This book is not just for business people (even though it has a lot of that in it) but it is for families and individuals. Anyone can apply the principles in it.

My recommendation...read this book. Open your mind to it and just try it. If you don't agree with the author, it will at least make you think. But maybe it will influence your life in the positive way it has influenced mine. 

Next on the list...


Stay tuned for what I thought (if you care...ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment